Skip to main content

Android vs iOS! Which one is better?

Let's take a look at what we're discussing here. 2 big softwares, different types of phone, and only 1 choice.

Haha, that sounded like a movie trailer!

You guys probably know the differences between both of them, but you still don't know my opinion (maybe my choice but not my opinion).

Both, Android and iOS, are being really competitive these days, both are awesome, have a good look, awesome functions and unique characteristics.

Android is better known for the way you can customize it and change lockscreen, icons, add some functions easily...

iOS is better known because you don't have to know anything, actually, about the software, you don't learn how to use it, the software learns about you.

Android

First, before using Android, is very important to know where you're going to use it, if on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or in a new brand that no one knows and doesn't even has rating with a 4-inch-display phone.

Android has a lot of potential, you have to learn how to use it. You should, also, be very careful with the things you're playing with, because Android let's you play with their system, which is good, but also has it's downs. But, being careful and doing some stuff, you can really use the full potential of Android. Most Android phones don't have the best performance but the latest ones are pretty good.

Also, Android is the best option when it comes to price, an Android phone can be as cheap as $50 because you can insert the Android software in almost every (maybe all) phone. So... a new company comes out with some money, make a cheap phone having Android as the software and claiming to have the latest features, and a really good camera, and great performance, and a lot of good things... When you buy the phone you realize that you'd rather bought an iPhone 4 used. Many people don't say this but it is true.

If you buy Android, make sure you're buying a good phone, if not, it's not gonna worth it.

iOS

iOS has a really good percentage of user satisfaction. You don't have to worry about which phone you're buying so much, even if it is an iPhone 5S, is really good. You don't have to worry that you're going to mess up bad playing with the settings, like on Android. iOS is a very encrypted software, which means is almost unhackable. I like that iOS devices have a really good performance, at least the first year (Why?). I really love the relation (the way they connect each other) between Apple devices, is like having it all on the wrist, on the phone, the MacBook, the Apple TV, the iPad, everywhere!

But this is were it gets ugly... Apple have a bad reputation of selling unnecessarily expensive devices, but Apple is reserved, Apple is like an island on a lake. They are in the technology world but they just use their own products and affiliate with just a few companies. Apple is apart and exclusive, that's why they sell expensive, because you can't get what they offer you from another place. I'm not saying that their prices are fair and just right, I'm just saying that an iPhone not only has the technology, but also the software so exclusive that they can't give it away like nothing. Apple products you can only get them for Apple, no one is going to produce them for you. The starting price of the iPhone 7 was excellent, I say. The starting price of the iPhone 6 were like $900. The iPhone X is $1000, but do you really know what are you paying $1000 for? A 81% bezel-less phone with 2 cameras on the front and the back, and the latest technology of face recognition, apart from the software. I would put the starting price at $800, but everyone wants to make more money, if you were CEO of Apple I guess you would do the same.

And remember, buy iOS, if you really like it or if you're going to be using Apple products only. I think that if you want to set up all your tech products to connect fluently... Then I recommend you to go with Apple, that's the best option.

Which one should I buy?

You can buy whatever you want, but you should buy Android if:

You don't like limits for your phone.

You're sure what phone you're buying.

You can spend a lot on a phone.

You really want it (the most important).

You should buy iOS if:

You want to have a connectivity relation between your devices.

You like the simplicity of the system.

You like it more than anything (like me).

Remember, I'm just giving my opinion to help you choose the better software for you. If you still have some doubts, you can use LiveChat, my #1 recommendation. Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter and, if you liked it, don't forget to like and share this post to your friends and everyone you know. If you would like to read related posts, click here.

Comments

loading...
Live Chat Software

Popular Posts

About me

Hey! I'm Angel and this is my first blog. So... you would like to learn if this is worth reading... I think is going to be fun, if not, comment what should I do to make it worth-reading. First, I am a dominican 17-years-old-guy that would like to share his thoughts with the World of Internet, I like sports, technology these days, YouTube, Apple devices... You know, the normal stuff. And that's it, I'm not going to tell you everything if that's what you're waiting for. My favorite sport is basketball but I don't have a "favorite team", I just like to see games of the teams that I think are most likely to succeed (and The Finals), like Warriors, Cavaliers, Celtics, Thunder... What do I mean by technology these days ? Technology these days is like all the new smartphones coming out, drones with even more tech (like the DJI Spark which is the one that I like the most), Apple TV and all the possibilities (I'm an Apple-fan but all Android users are a

New Apple device! Should you buy the HomePod?

A couple months ago, Apple announced that the HomePod would be coming on December 2017. It didn't, so most of us, Apple users, were waiting for the HomePod to come out. You can buy it already, but... Is it worth it? What is a HomePod? Basically, is a smart speaker that can also control your HomeKit-supported devices, like light bulbs, thermostast, locks, windows, everything. What can I do with it? You can put some music, either from Apple Music or Spotify (use Apple Music to have it's full potential, otherwise, it would not worth it), you can, like I said, control your smart devices, make hands-free calls (coming on a future update), connect 2 of them for streaming the same music through all the house (also on a future update), ask the News, Weather, read your text messages, anything. It's Siri in a speaker. Why should I buy it? You should buy it if: You have an Apple Music subscription. HomePod works way better with Apple Music, is not the same with Spotify, a

Should you buy the iPhone X? Which iPhone should I buy?

A couple days ago, I made a post about Android and iOS called " Android vs iOS! Which one is better? ". That would help you with the decision of choosing Android or iOS. But now, if you chosed iOS, I'll help you choose which iPhone you should buy. I'll mention iPhone after iPhone to let you know what you can do with every iPhone. iPhone X Starting with this guy, I already told you the big difference of this iPhone in this post. But now, I'll tell you why I would buy it and why not. I would buy it because: Is almost bezel-less. I love that screen and the gestures that controls it. Switching apps is way faster and easier than in an iPhone 6S when first launched. This would be the main reason why I would buy it. Face ID. Face ID is the latest technology of face recognition. It works really well and I love the features that comes with, and how does the notification shows, it's all perfectly calculated. Dual camera on the front and the back. Now, yo

30-day Trial!

Live Chat Software
loading...