Skip to main content

Does a VPN worth my money?

Does it? Here I'm going to help you if a VPN service is for you and what VPN service is best.

What is a VPN?

VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, basically, what a VPN does is encrypt your data used by your device in a way that technically unhackable, I say technically unhackable because your Internet provider won't be able to see what you search for or what you do in the Internet. Is like you lock your Internet with a password.

How much is it?

VPN services can vary for the price, but generally is from $2 to $10 per month.

What can I do with a VPN?

You can change your IP address, which means, you can say by your IP address that you are on UK actually being in US. Which means, you can access different Netflix titles (this is the most popular one) and access different types of servers that are not available in US.
VPN are mostly used (I think and have seen) for accessing stuff that you can't access with your normal IP address.

Is VPN for me?

If you want to encrypt your data just for feeling secured, go ahead, no one's going to tell you that's a bad idea. The bad idea is paying like $7 a month just for that. Use those VPN services that are like $4 or $5 a month.

If you want to use VPN for accessing other countries servers, then you need a better one. My #1 recommendation is ExpressVPN, is my favorite and personal VPN. I use it for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Pluto TV and always in any device that belongs to me.

What if I live outside the US?

Even better, use ExpressVPN for watching US Netflix and accessing a lot of more US content that is not available for non-US residents. If you don't live in USA then you can take ExpressVPN's potential to the next level. Not only your data will be encrypted, also you get access from anywhere in the world. Let me say that, unfortunately, some websites and other things do not allow VPN, but those one just are a few of millions websites that you can access with VPN.

If you're not sure about anything, just ask LiveChat. They can help too!




Comments

loading...
Live Chat Software

Popular Posts

About me

Hey! I'm Angel and this is my first blog. So... you would like to learn if this is worth reading... I think is going to be fun, if not, comment what should I do to make it worth-reading. First, I am a dominican 17-years-old-guy that would like to share his thoughts with the World of Internet, I like sports, technology these days, YouTube, Apple devices... You know, the normal stuff. And that's it, I'm not going to tell you everything if that's what you're waiting for. My favorite sport is basketball but I don't have a "favorite team", I just like to see games of the teams that I think are most likely to succeed (and The Finals), like Warriors, Cavaliers, Celtics, Thunder... What do I mean by technology these days ? Technology these days is like all the new smartphones coming out, drones with even more tech (like the DJI Spark which is the one that I like the most), Apple TV and all the possibilities (I'm an Apple-fan but all Android users are a

New Amazon Store? Amazon Go?!

So... Yesterday Amazon opened a store. But not a simple store, Amazon opened a store where you don't have to wait or check out, you just enter, take whatever you want and go. No, you're not shoplifting anything. How does this work? First, you have to download the Amazon Go App , log in with your Amazon account, scan the QR code when you enter to the store and start shopping. They know when you take something, they know when you get out. A couple minutes later (like 2 or 5 minutes) you can see what you bought and how much you were charged. Is that easy! Where it is? Unfortunately, there's only one store, and it's in Seattle... Maybe you'd be feeling sad because Seattle is not near you. But, you can be happy because this is a whole new technology that is coming out early in 2018. Which means, with time, there can be more Amazon stores around the world, and maybe, with years, some big selling companies like Best Buy and Walmart can implement this technology even

Should you buy the iPhone X? Which iPhone should I buy?

A couple days ago, I made a post about Android and iOS called " Android vs iOS! Which one is better? ". That would help you with the decision of choosing Android or iOS. But now, if you chosed iOS, I'll help you choose which iPhone you should buy. I'll mention iPhone after iPhone to let you know what you can do with every iPhone. iPhone X Starting with this guy, I already told you the big difference of this iPhone in this post. But now, I'll tell you why I would buy it and why not. I would buy it because: Is almost bezel-less. I love that screen and the gestures that controls it. Switching apps is way faster and easier than in an iPhone 6S when first launched. This would be the main reason why I would buy it. Face ID. Face ID is the latest technology of face recognition. It works really well and I love the features that comes with, and how does the notification shows, it's all perfectly calculated. Dual camera on the front and the back. Now, yo

30-day Trial!

Live Chat Software
loading...