Skip to main content

Is Logan Paul really sorry about uploading the body?

Is he? What do I think? What does everyone think? If you don't know what I'm talking about (which I highly doubt but I'm going to explain it anyway), I'm talking about that a young youtubers with 15 million subscribers, Logan Paul, uploaded a video showing a dead body hanging on a tree with the "intention" of helping all those people who are barely thinking of even harming themselves.
But, did he?
A lot of people, famous and non-famous, "replied" to this video saying that was awful to do that, he didn't have respect or because he was "laughing and making jokes" (which was false, he didn't know how to react and he wasn't making any jokes). Youtubers like PewDiePie, Eh Bee Family replied with videos and lot more replied with Twitter. I'm not saying they're wrong, I'm just going to say my opinion about this video that Logan uploaded. Logan is a 22-years-old rich guy living in LA. I wouldn't say that he knows a lot of responsability of adults because he didn't even have to worry about that, that's why, when you are rich, you pay people to do this stuff for you. Also, he, sometimes, just act and he acted and later he realized that uploading the video was a bad idea.
But... Why do I believe him?
I believe him because of what I said earlier, and a video that confirms that he just acts sometimes. A lot of people is saying that he did it for the views, the money, everything... But why would you do that if you're already rich and get a lot of views? What about his thumbnail? Is what he do guys, I think is hard for him to not clickbait in the thumbnails. He's used to that. Let him take his time, but stop complaining about what he did, he apologized after all, and he took a time before making another vlog.

Comments

loading...
Live Chat Software

Popular Posts

Should you replace the battery of your iPhone?

Should you pay $30 just for improving your performance on iPhone? You may have seen that Apple, recently, admitted that they slow down older iPhones for preventing a reset because of the battery. So, what they did? They reduced an older iPhone battery replacement from $80 to $30. Ok, it should have been less but ok. Should you pay those $30 anyways? What do I think? Well... I think it's worth it. Why? Because a simple battery for iPhone can be from $15 to $20 (the one that has better reviews), and replacing it yourself is not as easy as replacing an iPhone 5 battery . So, go ahead and replace your iPhone battery if you don't want that your iPhone freezes every time that you play Real Racing 3 or Asphalt 8 , and even Piano Tiles (yes, happened for me). I, personally, would do it because: Why not? It needs a battery replacement anyways. What if I don't have any money? Well..., that is so not true. You can have those $30 saving for a week. Save money for a week or t...

Should you buy the iPhone X? Which iPhone should I buy?

A couple days ago, I made a post about Android and iOS called " Android vs iOS! Which one is better? ". That would help you with the decision of choosing Android or iOS. But now, if you chosed iOS, I'll help you choose which iPhone you should buy. I'll mention iPhone after iPhone to let you know what you can do with every iPhone. iPhone X Starting with this guy, I already told you the big difference of this iPhone in this post. But now, I'll tell you why I would buy it and why not. I would buy it because: Is almost bezel-less. I love that screen and the gestures that controls it. Switching apps is way faster and easier than in an iPhone 6S when first launched. This would be the main reason why I would buy it. Face ID. Face ID is the latest technology of face recognition. It works really well and I love the features that comes with, and how does the notification shows, it's all perfectly calculated. Dual camera on the front and the back. Now, yo...

Android vs iOS! Which one is better?

Let's take a look at what we're discussing here. 2 big softwares, different types of phone, and only 1 choice. Haha, that sounded like a movie trailer ! You guys probably know the differences between both of them, but you still don't know my opinion (maybe my choice but not my opinion). Both, Android and iOS, are being really competitive these days, both are awesome, have a good look, awesome functions and unique characteristics. Android is better known for the way you can customize it and change lockscreen, icons, add some functions easily... iOS is better known because you don't have to know anything, actually, about the software, you don't learn how to use it, the software learns about you. Android First, before using Android, is very important to know where you're going to use it, if on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or in a new brand that no one knows and doesn't even has rating with a 4-inch-display phone. Android has a lot of potential, you ...

30-day Trial!

Live Chat Software
loading...