Skip to main content

New Amazon Store? Amazon Go?!

So... Yesterday Amazon opened a store. But not a simple store, Amazon opened a store where you don't have to wait or check out, you just enter, take whatever you want and go. No, you're not shoplifting anything.

How does this work?

First, you have to download the Amazon Go App, log in with your Amazon account, scan the QR code when you enter to the store and start shopping. They know when you take something, they know when you get out. A couple minutes later (like 2 or 5 minutes) you can see what you bought and how much you were charged. Is that easy!

Where it is?

Unfortunately, there's only one store, and it's in Seattle... Maybe you'd be feeling sad because Seattle is not near you. But, you can be happy because this is a whole new technology that is coming out early in 2018. Which means, with time, there can be more Amazon stores around the world, and maybe, with years, some big selling companies like Best Buy and Walmart can implement this technology even if it is a little bit different. That how it works, if the Amazon Go technolgy earns fame and popularity, the other companies won't stay behind and will be implementing this too, and who knows? Maybe something really competitive. Guys, future is here! Is time to upgrade because this isn't 2007 anymore. The first smartphone (iPhone), was realeased more than 10 years ago. Now, everything is on the phone (haha like an episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow of The CW): ''If it's not on the phone, is not the future.''

What do they offer?

For those who live in Seattle and would like to feel the experience of buying at a store without checking out, you can buy ready-to-eat food, ingredients... Is nice for the moment, but what I am most excited about is that if they're implementing this, is just a sign of how things are going to change in the way we live our lives.


Hey, let me tell you a little secret: They're hiring!

If you liked this post then let the people know by liking it and sharing it. If you didn't like then... Well... you can always read other posts clicking here. Don't forget to comment and subscribe to my newsletter, so you don't miss any of these awesome (I hope) posts.

Comments

loading...
Live Chat Software

Popular Posts

New DJI Mavic Air! Which drone should you buy?

So, a couple days ago, DJI released the DJI Mavic Air , which has a lot of features but still costs over $500 ($800). The Mavic Air is not intended to be a professional product, more like a personal product, a product that you would take to create cool videos of yourself or your family, your friends, whatever, just like the Mavic Pro , especially if you travel a lot. The Mavic Pro was foldable (which means you can take it wherever you want) but too expensive (which means you can't buy it right away). The DJI Spark was affordable but non-foldable (which means is not that easy to take it wherever you want without being damaged). Still, the DJI Spark was the best choice in terms of quality and price, especially with this new gesture-control technology, but you had to buy the remote separately to unlock the full experience of a drone. Then, the Mavic Air came out, combinating those 2 key features of the previous models, finally having low price, gesture technology, full dron...

Should you replace the battery of your iPhone?

Should you pay $30 just for improving your performance on iPhone? You may have seen that Apple, recently, admitted that they slow down older iPhones for preventing a reset because of the battery. So, what they did? They reduced an older iPhone battery replacement from $80 to $30. Ok, it should have been less but ok. Should you pay those $30 anyways? What do I think? Well... I think it's worth it. Why? Because a simple battery for iPhone can be from $15 to $20 (the one that has better reviews), and replacing it yourself is not as easy as replacing an iPhone 5 battery . So, go ahead and replace your iPhone battery if you don't want that your iPhone freezes every time that you play Real Racing 3 or Asphalt 8 , and even Piano Tiles (yes, happened for me). I, personally, would do it because: Why not? It needs a battery replacement anyways. What if I don't have any money? Well..., that is so not true. You can have those $30 saving for a week. Save money for a week or t...

Should you buy the iPhone X? Which iPhone should I buy?

A couple days ago, I made a post about Android and iOS called " Android vs iOS! Which one is better? ". That would help you with the decision of choosing Android or iOS. But now, if you chosed iOS, I'll help you choose which iPhone you should buy. I'll mention iPhone after iPhone to let you know what you can do with every iPhone. iPhone X Starting with this guy, I already told you the big difference of this iPhone in this post. But now, I'll tell you why I would buy it and why not. I would buy it because: Is almost bezel-less. I love that screen and the gestures that controls it. Switching apps is way faster and easier than in an iPhone 6S when first launched. This would be the main reason why I would buy it. Face ID. Face ID is the latest technology of face recognition. It works really well and I love the features that comes with, and how does the notification shows, it's all perfectly calculated. Dual camera on the front and the back. Now, yo...

30-day Trial!

Live Chat Software
loading...